After years of use of stone and its natural weathering, coupled with unreasonable body care, it is easy to make its natural color and brightness disappear, which is unbearable; the cost of redecorating is too high and the time is too long. The marble renovation process utilizes chemical and physical functions in a very short time. It is restored to its original brightness by grinding and polishing it from its original foundation. Natural color, 100% brightness, economical, time-saving and labor-saving.
The following are concentrated grindstones used in stone polishing:
1. Diamond flexible polishing pad is a new type of tool used for ground renovation in recent years. Its lightness and unique flexibility allow for good adhesion to machined surfaces. Granularity can be provided from 20#---3000#. and BUFF black, white (polished). This product uses diamond as the grinding material, which is light in weight and can effectively protect the soft part of the stone surface during the grinding process. Processed product with high gloss; nylon glued for attachment and easy handling. Its uses, and good upside.
2. Diamond pitch grinding stone is made of silicon carbide abrasive, magnesium oxide and magnesium chloride. It is better to use silicon carbide, green silicon carbide is better, black silicon carbide will be relatively cheap, and the particle size is generally from 16# to 1200#. The hardness of stone also varies from hard to soft. It has the characteristics of low cost, good self-sharpening, strong processing adaptability, and can process granite, marble, artificial stone, ceramic tile, etc., but with high processing efficiency. Low, the production cycle is relatively long, the grinding head needs a lot of pressure when working, it is a traditional grinding tool. After the grinding stone is stored for more than one year, various properties will change, such as self-sharpening, softness and hardness.
3. Silicon carbide resin grinding stone is formed by mixing and curing silicon carbide abrasive and resin, and pressed with phenolic resin, and mixed with liquid resin for casting. The pressed type is mainly used for fine grinding and has good durability and good wettability when grinding. Especially when processing marble, the grinding luminosity is good and the efficiency is relatively high, but the cost is relatively high, mainly the fine particle size, and the phenolic grindstone is easy to color when grinding light-colored stone, which is the main reason. Not widely available. It is a fine-grained silicon carbide powder and other materials mixed with resin. Whetstone is the primary means of applying granite, terrazzo and concrete polishing.
4. Ceramic Bond Diamond Polishing Pads, which is made of silicon carbide abrasive and glass, and is sintered at high temperature. It has good durability, but is prone to clogging, grinding and slipping, and high cost. Less used now.
5. The metal bond grinding disc is made of diamond and metal powder. It has the characteristics of high processing efficiency and good processing effect. Usually, it starts at 50#, with a coarse grain of 20#. should be chosen carefully. Otherwise, it will appear thicker. Scratches are difficult to deal with. In addition, the smallest particle size used does not exceed 400#. This tool is used for refinishing rough surfaces and is the most effective tool for processing satisfactory flat surfaces. The cost is relatively high. Said to be higher, but its processing efficiency is unmatched by ordinary grindstones.
6. Resin bonded grinding disc, made of diamond single crystal, fine powder and resin. It is characterized by lower cost than metal and high processing efficiency. It is mainly used for fine grinding, polishing of stone, after smoothing of metal grinding disc. , continue to grind and polish the tool. Moderate cost.