A number of superhard materials and abrasives projects were selected for the 2019 China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award
Source China Superhard Materials Network
Abstract On September 9th, the China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Awards Office released the "2019 China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Awards Awards Public Notice". A total of 365 recommended awards were evaluated in this review, including 2 special prizes, 37 first prizes, and 2 second prizes...
On September 9, the China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Awards Office issued the "2019 China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Awards Awards Public Notice". A total of 365 recommended awards were evaluated in this review, including 2 special prizes, 37 first prizes, 126 second prizes and 200 third prizes.
Zhengzhou Abrasives Grinding Research Institute Co., Ltd., Beijing Zhongdian Electronics Equipment Co., Ltd., Henan United Precision Materials Co., Ltd., “Development and Application of Key Technologies for High-efficiency Precision Scratching Ultra-thin Wheels for Semiconductor Chips”, Zhengzhou Machinery Research Ltd., Harbin Institute of Technology, Beijing University of Technology declared "optimization and engineering application of brazed joints for lightweight structures", "Shenzhen Sanchao New Materials Co., Ltd. and Jiangsu Sancha Diamond Tools Co., Ltd." "Routing and industrialization of sub-100μ diamond wire for cutting", five superhards such as "Shenzhen Scitech Co., Ltd. Digital Factory Equipment" declared by Machinery Industry Sixth Design and Research Institute Co., Ltd. and Chongqing Saite Gangyu Co., Ltd. The materials and abrasives industry projects were selected for the first, second and third prizes of scientific and technological progress.
List of super hard materials and abrasives industry selected projects
The China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award is a comprehensive award for the national machinery industry, which was approved by the Ministry of Science and Technology and registered with the National Science and Technology Awards Authority and jointly established by the China Machinery Industry Federation and the China Mechanical Engineering Society. The purpose of the award is to recognize the units and individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the scientific and technological work of the machinery industry, to encourage the enthusiasm and creativity of the majority of science and technology workers in the machinery industry, to promote the development of science and technology in the machinery industry, and to improve the comprehensive strength of China's machinery industry. Level. China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Awards are reviewed and rewarded once a year.
Mechanical industry science and technology invention project reward scope and requirements
1. The scientific and technological achievements are not available at home and abroad, or although they exist at home and abroad, their relevant creative and technical content has not been published at home and abroad, and has not been publicly used;
2. Mature technology, after more than one year of practice, has significant practicality;
3. It has obvious technical progress and compared with similar technologies, the comprehensive technical and economic indicators are superior to similar technologies;
4. Has obtained national invention patents.
Machinery industry science and technology progress project reward scope and requirements
1. New technologies, new products, new processes, new materials, etc. that are creative and practical in research, development, design and testing to promote the advancement and development of science and technology in the machinery industry, and to improve the scientific research, products and productivity of the machinery industry. Major scientific and technological achievements projects;
2. There are important innovations in technology, which solve the key technical problems in the development of the industry and have a significant effect on promoting the scientific and technological progress of the machinery industry;
3. After more than one year of application, the project has significant economic and social benefits.